Company: Crown Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Ensures the quality of product through testing, product
verification, and documentation.
- Dispositions, records, and helps determine the root cause of
- Records, disposes of and removes scrap from inventory.
- Reports product and process nonconformities to production
supervisors and quality engineers.
- Gathers data for D.O.E.s, capability studies, and gauge
- Initiates and coordinates problem solving activities.
- Participates in production supervisor led containment
- Coaches, informally trains, and communications quality issues
and specific concerns with other hourly employees.
- Ensures quality of select received products.
- Supports manufacturing.
- Conducts product teardowns and gauging, and records
- Uses various hand-held gages, PC and other job related
- Follows all required safety standards, wears appropriate PPE
for job activities and maintains equipment in proper and safe
- Cleans and maintains working area to promote safety and
- Any other duties assigned. Job Requirements:To perform various
duties related to quality assurance, such as quality audits /
inspections of all parts, internal quality audits, and quality
documentation including training of employees to customer and
quality standards. Normal circumstances: Ability to lift or carry
up to 40 pounds in a single lift/carry. Limited lifting above the
shoulders and below the waist. Ability to push or pull up to 100
pounds in a single push/pull. Use of measurement devices
intermittently up to 8 hours per day. Other intermittent activities
will include bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting/turning
Keywords: Crown Services, Inc., Spartanburg , Quality Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!