Senior Operations Auditor
Company: Loop Recruiting
Posted on: February 6, 2024
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the
My client has an exciting opportunity for an Operations Auditor to
join their dynamic Internal Audit team. The candidate shall perform
assignments from annual internal audit plan for operational, field,
third party vendor, compliance, regulatory and investigative audits
to ensure the reliability and integrity of information, compliance
with policies and regulations, the safeguarding of assets, the
economical and efficient use of resources and established
operational objectives of the Company. This responsibility includes
performing audit procedures and preparing internal audit reports
reflecting the results of the work performed. The candidate will be
expected to execute and clearly articulate findings to member of
- Primary function will be to help perform risk based operational
audits to evaluate the key processes, procedures, and systems of
business units. Effectively analyze and assess risk to develop
audit procedures, executes test procedures and concludes on the
operating effectiveness of relevant controls through the
development of formal reports.
- Plan and perform third party vendor audits to evaluate
compliance with executed contracts.
- Plan and perform regulatory or compliance audits as
- Interact with external audit firms and provide support for
- Effectively leads interviews/meetings to ensure relevant
information is obtained for analysis.
- Performs an appropriate level of testing based on the scope and
risk, without over- or under-auditing.
- Produces work paper documentation that is clear and concise,
provides adequate detail of work performed and conclusions reached,
meets department and professional standards, and is sufficient to
receive a satisfactory rating from reviewers.
- Communicates obstacles or problems as they are encountered
throughout the audit.
- Identifies control issues and findings timely, and ensures
findings are based on relevant facts and are accurately
characterized (based on risk).
- Clearly communicates control findings to Internal Audit
Management as they are identified.
- Challenges the 'status-quo' and brings original ideas to the
- Fosters a team environment, is inclusive and works well with
- Other tasks as assigned. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field (e.g., Computer Science,
Management Information Systems, Accounting, Finance)
- 2 - 4 years of experience in audit, compliance, or other
- CIA or other relevant certification is a plus.
- Business risk awareness and appropriate judgment to use a
risk-based approach while executing the audits.
- High level of tact and ability to communicate complex and
potentially sensitive issues to various levels of management - both
within operational functions and outside to key non-technical
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must possess excellent communications skills (written and
- Must possess computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Access, SQL, and
- Must be able to think analytically, independently and
- Must be willing to periodically to travel to vendor locations
or or remote offices and evaluate their control environment.
- Knowledge of SOX 302/404, SSAE 16/SOC1/2/3, PCI and/or GLBA is
Keywords: Loop Recruiting, Spartanburg , Senior Operations Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!