Public Relations Coordinator
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Job Summary The Coordinator of Public Relations and Corporate Communications supports the activities of the following related functions: Brand Public Relations, Internal Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility. This role requires work with cross functional stakeholders, franchisees and agency partners to accomplish the goals and objectives of the role. The positions main goals are to support the telling of the Dennys story, protecting and enhancing the brand reputation and effectively communicating internal activities. This position demands an individual who works effectively and efficiently in stressful situations that may require immediate action, along with aggressive work demands and deadlines. Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities)
- Actively collaborate with internal stakeholders and agency partners to enhance storytelling.
- Mange the Mobile Relief Diner program from location selection to execution to final report
- Initiate, collaborate and issue internal communications
- Coordinate and execute annual No Kid Hungry partnership
- Develop and edit a wide range of content, including news releases, presentations, internal communications, media backgrounders, etc.
- Provide analysis of program success and results against program objectives.
- Actively manage program budgets.
- Have excellent project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate of campaign assets including imagery, press materials, launch dates
- Assist in preparation of PR and CSR event launches Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in business, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in communications, public relations or related field. A constant sense of urgency tempered with a calm driving purpose. Required Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communications skills, including excellent speaking, writing and editing ability.
- Passion for all things PR, appetite to learn new skills and keep up with the PR trends. Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent
- Be highly organized and bring a high level of attention to detail and intellectual rigor, while working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work well with multiple internal & external teams
- . Must be enthusiastic, creative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial and have a go-getter attitude no matter how large or small the project.
- Graphic/visual design and video/multi-media production experience a plus. Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact . PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's, Spartanburg , Public Relations Coordinator, Advertising , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!