Digital & Social Media Coordinator
Posted on: March 13, 2019
Job Summary The Digital & Social Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of Dennys digital programs including website/mobile content, eblast project management, social media coordination as well as serve as project leader on The Den. This individual will work closely with internal and external agencies to ensure that digital communications and in store elements are developed accurately, on time and on budget, while monitoring KPIs. Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities)
- Develops timelines for internal projects and monitors agency timelines to ensure projects are on time and on schedule.
- Works with internal stakeholders to gather specs, messaging direction and detail to help inform briefs for various projects.
- Serves as the day-to-day contact and project manager on The Den, working to meet merchandising needs and assisting with photo shoots and image retouching as needed.
- Proofs digital, social and merchandising elements to ensure that all creative is accurate, aligns with overarching campaigns and meets established brand standards.
- Reviews promotional, menu, nutritional and company information updates on Dennys.com and the Dennys mobile app.
- Works with external vendors including printers, digital and social partners as needed, gathering quotes, providing assets and monitoring campaign execution/finished product.
- Monitors digital and social media trends, new technologies and competitive presence in order to contribute to campaign evolution and future campaign strategies.
- Processes digital, social and The Den estimates and invoices.
- Assists on other brand or internal projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned. Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, advertising or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of Marketing experience with some digital/social experience preferred. Required Knowledge and Skills
- Prior Ad Agency or internal marketing department experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic digital and social campaign concepts.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience developing and managing project timelines.
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and to coordinate communication across diverse work groups.
- Very good oral and written communication skills. Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information, military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should contact . PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's, Spartanburg , Digital & Social Media Coordinator, Advertising , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!