IT Analyst, Enterprise Systems Reporting
Posted on: July 11, 2019
The Reporting Analyst will provide ongoing support and development
of application reporting solutions with a focus on Workday. The
individual will be a strong consultative partner to deliver
excellence in customer satisfaction and operation efficiencies
through their reporting solutions. They will serve as a guide and
consultant for reports-related questions from users, analysts, and
Essential Functions (Key Responsibilities):
- Meets with clients to acquire and document reporting needs and
- Continuously grows knowledge on all data platforms &
applications to best fulfill client requests.
- Manages design, development, and editing of dashboards.
- Uses creativity and innovation in program design, development,
and service delivery .
- Strictly adheres to confidentiality of all information.
Specifically sensitive data related to Human Resources and
- Implements, executes, and distributes appropriate applications
audit reports for review and approval. Responsible for the audit
reporting process working closely with internal/external
- Manages the process of Key report creation and editing while
maintaining all appropriate audit controls
- Assists in rapid and thorough resolution of production
- Ensures custom reports function as designed to include
appropriate security has been applied and data privacy standards
- Manages the process of testing and makes appropriate changes to
reports during the twice annual upgrades of Workday and update any
necessary training documents.
- Provides support to end users on standardized and ad hoc
reports and educates end users to appropriate and desirable launch
parameters to ensure that staff get accurately reflected
- Analyzes data sources to establish knowledge of data for
accurate retrieval and use in report writing so that report data is
meaningful, insightful, and readily accessible to executives and
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- 2 years of experience in financial reporting and analysis for a
large public company. Experience in Workday report writing to
include calculated fields and Prism Analytics. IT process
experience preferred including IT audit controls.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Workday and Workday reporting tools
- Proven partner in delivering excellence in customer
- An in depth knowledge of financial functional processes,
reporting requirements, and audit requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and very detail
- A desire to expand reporting knowledge and data platforms.
- The ability to accurately collect information in order to
understand and assess business need as well as communicate
technology concepts effectively with all clients.
- Ability to analyze data and transform it into meaningful tools
for clients and SMEs.
- Ability to teach and train clients and partners.
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information,
military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's, Spartanburg , IT Analyst, Enterprise Systems Reporting, Advertising , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!