Producing Sales Manager
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: January 15, 2020
As an employee of Citizens Financial Group, you become a part of an
organization committed to serving customers, colleagues and
communities in which we do business. Citizens Financial Group is an
established and successful financial services company with a branch
presence in 12 states and the ability to conduct business globally.
- We are committed to offering comprehensive and competitive
benefits, encouraging our colleagues to develop and grow their
careers, and providing a fiscally sound and stable work environment
while delivering to our customers.
Citizens Financial Group is honored to be a top Lender in the
Mortgage sector and is focused on growing our market share in the
states we currently operate. We are currently hiring a talented
Producing Sales Manager who proactively identifies, develops and
maintains a quality network of business relationships that serves
as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
External relationships are the cornerstone of generating new
business and may consist of realtors, builders, professional and
- You will be responsible for interviewing new and existing
customers to determine their loan needs and advising those
customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while
gathering any additional required information.
- It will be necessary to generate complete mortgage
applications, ensuring appropriate procedures and policies are
followed, while meeting sales goals and objectives. -
- Manage sales team to ensure development of relationships with
Real Estate Brokers, Developers, CPA's and other referral sources
to obtain mortgage leads. -
- Recruit, develop and manage quality sales team that generates
quality loans compliant with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a broad understanding of products, guidelines and
pricing strategies -Qualifications
- 4+ years of residential mortgage sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years mortgage management experience.
- Proven record of recruiting success.
- $10MM in annual closed loan volume.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent sales presentation and marketing skills.
- Excellent written, organizational and communication skills
- Working knowledge of FNMA-DU/FHLMC/LP.
- Referral network required.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements
for Mortgage Loan Originators set forth in the SAFE Act, including,
but not limited to successful completion of the required background
checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLRS. -Hours &
Work ScheduleHours per Week: Work Schedule:Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens
Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Spartanburg , Producing Sales Manager, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!