VP GM Apply to This Job
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Company: Manufacturing - Industrial, Spartanburg, SC Remarks:
This Job has been reposted by the company. Refer to Job ID
- Assume direct profit and loss responsibility for the I&S
business which includes three operational sites - Spartanburg,
SC,Bergschenhoek, Netherlands and Houston, TX, to ensure financial,
operational, and growth objectives are achieved.
- Provide dynamic leadership to develop a compelling vision and
strategy to drive revenue growth, market-share gain, and operating
- Lead a global team in development and execution of an annual
operating plan, supported by strong execution of business model
creation and implementation, global product pricing and
profitability, global project pursuit, new product development
ideation and launches, and manufacturing strategies.
- Lead and inspire the globally dispersed team to drive execution
of strategic priorities
- Cultivate a culture of innovation to establish
multi-generational product development plans.
- Lead the team to execute on new product development strategies
utilizing a prescriptive NPD process.
- Lead the team to execute on Value Added/Value Engineered
initiatives to improve profitability and portfolio offering.
- Determine the appropriate go to market sales strategies to
support growth in target regions for I&S.
- Represent the Brand and business in key relationships with
major customers, trade associations and industry experts,
collaborating closely with the I&S and CP&E global sales
- Support, communicate, and reinforce the values and elements of
the Company Business System to build a performance culture of
- Facilitate intellectual capital reviews focused on building a
lean, talented and aggressive team that is highly focused on
delivering results and creates depth to support succession planning
'" resulting in ready now succession of staff and critical roles,
low turnover, and development of a high performing
- Mentor, guide, and coach direct reports to expand capabilities
and maximize available resources to achieve desired outcomes.
- Periodically present strategic and financial plans and results
to the Company Executive Office.
- Travel in this position is expected to be up to 50%. Required
- An exceptional record of accomplishment in strategic portfolio
management, business development, sales management and new product
development in a manufacturing business. Experience in ideation to
launch of new products.
- Minimum 10 years of experience or equivalent expertise leading
business-to-business product marketing of industrial products with
diverse business models. Must be proficient in commercial
negotiations, product positioning. and strategic pricing.
- Managed full P&L exceeding $25M in annual revenue with
strong financial acumen
- Customer focused and technical experience with VOC methods in
the Energy or Industrial markets Preferred
- Ability to lead an manufacturing operations, engineering,
commercial, and standalone global sales teams
- Experience in leading and growing business models that go to
market through a broad distribution network as well as direct
business models with experience in project negotiations and
- Background in serving industrial markets and industrial
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Engineering, or Business
Administration. An MBA is strongly preferred.
- Business development experience including mergers and
acquisitions and due diligence.
- Strategic planning skills '" strong strategist and market
analyst '" clear thought processes
- Business and financial acumen to understand and articulate
- Intuitive thinking and ability to problem solve and find root
- Process oriented - capable of entrepreneurial thinking, ability
and willingness to work in a highly structured and closely managed
environment with established processes and requirement for
- Action oriented versus highly theoretical
- Extravert profile with ease in sociability with a high degree
of enthusiasm and tact
- Acceptance of cultural differences and ability to manage global
teams and business
- Ability to recruit, develop, and retain associates to
effectively drive results with a global, strategic vision Personal
- Highest level of personal integrity, which inspires confidence,
trust, and respect.
- A skilled business strategist with the vision and skills to
translate concepts to results with high attention to detail.
- An exceptional leader with strong customer, commercial,
financial and operational skills.
- Confidence and drive (can do, will do) with high personal
standards and passion for business and personal
- Strong business acumen to convert complex issues to simple
solutions and aggressive action plans.
- High impact communications, persuasive and credible, with
outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Intelligent, resourceful, and engaging.
- Transparent and direct in discussing personnel and business
- Discerning with high attention to detail.
- Highly resilient and open to feedback.
- Able to work with complexity/ambiguity in multifunctional
Like This Job No. 643902
Chief of Staff
Remote, US Canada
Job No. 643813
VP of Corporate Development
Job No. 643626
VP & GM
Myrtle Beach, SC
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, Spartanburg , VP GM Apply to This Job, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!