Director of Nursing Operations RN
Company: Vibra Healthcare
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Location Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute - Spartanburg, SC
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST! Our culture fosters
engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our
employees and support them in their professional growth while
leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Spartanburg Rehabilitation Institute is seeking a Director of
Nursing Operations ---RN --- to join our team! Spartanburg Rehab
Institute,-- located in Spartanburg,--SC --is a 40 bed inpatient
facility, providing rehabilitative services to people recovering
from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our
patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can
return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families. Nationally Recognized: --Our
hospital has been ranked in the--Top 10% nationally for
rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission's advanced
stroke certification The DNO is responsible for the overall
operations of the nursing department, including high quality, cost
effective delivery of patient care, managing nursing personnel, and
developing and implementing approved department projects and goals.
Responsible for management of waived testing and equipment. The DNO
is a member of the hospital Governing Body. Integrates the
hospital's mission and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice. M
INIMUM Q UALIFICATIONS :
- Current state Registered Nurse license required.
- Current CPR certification required. ALCS certification required
- Three years' experience in a hospital nurse management position
preferred. Master's degree or working towards completion required
in TX, preferred in all other states. ADDITIONAL
- Knowledge of and adherence to current nursing theory and
practice, infection control, and wound care standards of
- Knowledge of accreditation standards to ensure adherence to all
standards set forth by state and accrediting agencies of TJC and
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of treatment costs and financial
support as they relate to quality and efficiency.
- Demonstrates general computer skills including: data entry,
word processing, email, and record management.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Ability to demonstrate leadership, clinical expertise, and
appropriate interpersonal skills. At Vibra+Ernest, employees are
our priority. We are passionate about--patient care--and consider
it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their
family members in the--Spartanburg,--SC area. Below is a brief
summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
matters At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
bedside. If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Keywords: Vibra Healthcare, Spartanburg , Director of Nursing Operations RN, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!