Assistant Property Manager
Company: GVA Property Management
Posted on: January 5, 2022
POSITION: ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER FUEL YOUR SUCCESS! If you
have dynamic customer service skills, build and sell value, make a
positive impact on people, and are looking to make a difference,
apply with GVA Property Management today! Employees are offered
development opportunities to help advance their careers and
strengthen the pipeline of our future leaders. The Assistant
Property Manager is to assist the Property Manager in effectively
managing the assigned property. In the manager's absence, the
Assistant Property Manager will assume all responsibilities
associated with accomplishing the property objectives as set forth
by the property supervisor and property owner. In addition, the
Assistant Property Manager is directly responsible for maintaining
daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurately reporting
of rents and deposits received. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Conduct
all business in accordance with Company Policies and Procedures,
Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit
Reporting Act and all other laws pertaining to apartments.INCOME
- Maintain accurate resident records. Update on daily basis all
rents, deposits and application fees received by residents and
applicants. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late
payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Deposit all monies prior to bank close each day.RESIDENT
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
- Physically inspects property when on grounds, picks up litter
and reports any service needs to maintenance staff. Will also
inspect move-ins, move-outs and vacancies when requested.
- Delegates inspections or inspects with resident all
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Greets prospective clients, shows property and performs leasing
duties as necessary.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new
residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends.
Contributes ideas to manager for marketing property and improving
- Conducts outreach marketing weekly or as assigned by Property
- Updates required reports concerning move-out notices, activity,
etc., on a daily basis and provides information to the
- Organizes and files all applicable reports, leases and
- Processes move-ins and move-outs.
- Process all sure deposits.
- Accepts service requests from residents and routes to
maintenance for prompt processing.
- Conducts service follow-up with resident when work is
- Performs any additional duties assigned by Property Manager or
Property Supervisor.QUALIFICATIONSPosition requires at least one
year experience in property management. Must have basic computer
knowledge.Work Hours40 hours per week that may include holidays or
weekends. Overtime must be approved by your supervisor prior to
working over 40 hours. At GVA we are driven to provide a company
culture that promotes teamwork, growth and work/life balance. We
are committed to creating a fun and productive place to work - as a
company that celebrates diversity, promotes innovative thinking,
offers development and career advancement opportunities. We are a
rapidly growing company that owns and manages our assets. Due to
the fact, there are not many corporate layers, planning and
execution occur quickly, feedback and involvement in the
decision-process are encouraged and team involvement is appreciated
simply put, at GVA you have a voice. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits packages. Reach out to us today and see
how a career at GVA is the right fit for you. EOE
Keywords: GVA Property Management, Spartanburg , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!