Company: American Credit Acceptance
Posted on: September 9, 2018
The Infrastructure Director will own the responsibility over the Server & Storage and Network Infrastructure Teams within the IT department. The selected candidate will manage a team of approximately ten system and network administrators. This position requires sharp Windows, networking and general infrastructure skills as well as keen customer support, communication and interpersonal skills. The candidate must be able to drive change to support organization and departmental goals.
* Provide leadership to ensure outstanding technical service to all external and internal customers.
* Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues which may involve other IT functional areas.
* Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
* Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation process to ensure free flowing escalation and information within the organization.
* Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow-up regarding end-user issues in a timely manner.
* Maintain a high level of focus within the Server & Storage and Network Infrastructure Teams by prioritizing issues and communicating appropriately.
* Ensure that the Infrastructure and network teams maintains a high level of responsiveness, communication, professionalism and overall staff knowledge.
* Manage, monitor and report on the services and service levels required to support and deliver an exceptional IT support environment.
* Pivot between the enterprise PMO and IT, Server & Storage and Network Infrastructure resources for project and production support need.
* Work closely with infrastructure leads, architect, and director to ensure effective design, implementation and steady-state support of projects and initiatives.
* Ability to follow a structured change management / deployment methodology
* Minimum of 15+ years Leading / Managing Teams large or small
* Minimum 8+ years of hands on technical knowledge and experience with the following:
+ Multi-domain Windows enterprise environment
+ Virtual servers in a VMWare environment
+ JIRA, SCSM, Confluence, or similar ticket tracking and documentation system
+ Solarwinds, NetFlow or similar network monitoring tools
+ IT audit and compliance
+ Core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, Office 365, MS SQL and core Network/Cisco technologies like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN using Cisco switches, routers and ASA's
* Advanced network routing & switching a plus
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines without compromising close attention to detail and accuracy
* Assist in formulating and implementing procedures to improve IT service levels
* ITIL standard practices and procedures a plus
* Must be a team player
* Detail oriented and strongly effective analytical skills
* Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven environment without sacrificing customer service
* The ability to quickly assess problems and find workable solutions
* The skills to synthesize information, distill relevant facts and reach logical conclusions
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
This position has supervisory responsibility to manage a staff of approximately seven Server & Storage and Network administrators. The selected candidate is expected to oversee staff activities, administration and train, coach & mentor accordingly.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position may require up to 5% travel.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
- provided by Dice Analytical Skills, Change Management, Cisco, Customer Service, Director, Genetic, LAN, Management, Networking, Project, Routers, SQL, Switches, VMware, VPN, WAN, Windows
Keywords: American Credit Acceptance, Spartanburg , Director, Infrastructure, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!