Customer Account Manager
Posted on: October 9, 2019
Employees at Quad thrive at the intersection of thinking, making
and marketing. As we continue to take the bold steps necessary to
transform our offering, our goal is to provide our clients with the
most powerful integrated marketing platform. We?re all partners in
our company, committed to do the right thing, trusting the process,
innovating for the future, growing the business, believing in each
other, and having a little fun along the way.Quad is seeking a
Customer Account Manager for our?Spartanburg, SC facility.?The
Customer Account Manager is responsible for optimizing the
customer?s strategy across the platform to achieve all customer
objectives and outcomes. This role will perform independent
analysis of customer business strategies, leveraging company
solutions to drive customer?s brand and success. Account Mangers do
this by managing and growing customers and providing outstanding
customer experience through supervision of both internal and
external business's needs , supporting sales and coordinating
production.?This position is held to high data integrity standards
and as such must protect client Products and aid QuadPackaging in
securing and maintaining key industry certifications through
consistent adherence to quality, satisfaction and excellence
standards represented by all certifications.?Responsibilities:
- All responsibilities of a Customer Service
- Optimize customer strategy across platform to achieve all
customer objectives and outcomes using unique and creative customer
- Analyze both internal and external customer data and make
independent decisions on courses of action.
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships for a mutually
beneficial business partnership
- Use independent discretion to manage customers inventory levels
and assist in controlling the supply chain, cost and price
- Direct Customer Account Coordinators on more complex items or
- Make recommendations to management on proactive corrective
actions based on customer complaint/patterns.
- Lead or participate in special projects as assigned
- Mentor and train teammates as needed
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by lead or
- High School Diploma or GED Bachelor?s degree or equivalent
experience and/or training.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in customer service, sales, or
retail environment preferred. Industry knowledge preferred.?
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and system
such as word processing filing, records management, Excel.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills; able to perform work
related functions requiring the ability to add, subtract, multiply
and divide whole numbers, percent?s and fractions; and to read both
English and metric measurements.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills; able to
read, speak and understand the English language sufficient to
interpret instructions, job orders, production sheets, and work
related documents. Able to verbally and electronically communicate
instructions, directions, problems and malfunctions to co-workers,
management, customers and vendors.
- Knowledge of principles, methods and market strategy in
showing, promoting, and selling products.
- Familiar with production and processing. Understand inputs,
outputs, raw materials, waste, quality control, cost and techniques
for maximizing the manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Familiar with MS Office; computer proficient sufficient to
access, navigate, receive, move, edit, create, copy, print, save
and/or send letters, documents, work communications, reports,
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, verify,
or process information or data. Able to evaluate information
against a set of standards and verify that it is correct.
- Troubleshooting experience and skill sufficient to analyze the
process, determine what is causing a workflow error and/or identify
what must be changed, and generate a number of solutions and/or use
logic and analysis to decide what to do about it.
- Must have some knowledge of instructional methods and training
techniques. Some supervisory experience a plus.
- Understanding and be proficient using USA dating system.
- Must be able to ensure, and/or perform and coordinate the
multiple simultaneous tasks of managing paperwork, telephone, order
entry, etc.Additional Company Information:We offer excellent
benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays,
vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer.? The
Company?s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age,
military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any
other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or
local laws.? The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants
and employees based on any of these protected categories.?Drug free
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider
focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and
content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The
company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North
America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in
17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities,
leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics
creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in
today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print
products with complementary services to improve efficiencies,
reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase
Keywords: Quad, Spartanburg , Customer Account Manager, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!