IT POS Project Manager
Company: Find Great People
Posted on: December 1, 2019
Top 3 Things:
- Must have POS experience either supporting, evaluating, or
- Must have Project Management experience
- Must have a college level degree
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Office Suite products.
- Must possess a basic analytical and troubleshooting
- Must possess a basic understanding of networking topology.
- Must possess a basic understanding of POS.
- Must adhere to a flexible work schedule which may include
evenings, weekends, holidays, and rotating on call schedule.
- General understanding of restaurant/hospitality industry.
- Must have the ability to listen to internal and external
customers and communicate technical information clearly and
- Must be able to work well under pressure, manage multiple tasks
while providing high levels of customer service in a fluid,
Day to Day:
- Consults with franchise and corporate operators on
specifications and requirements regarding their business needs from
POS systems. Determine if and how the DINE program can be
customized to their particular needs.
- Communicates specifications, benefits, and pricing for DINE
- Coordinates hardware purchases, internal resources, and vendor
services for corporate and franchise new restaurant POS
requirements, remodels POS requirements, Moves/Adds/Changes to POS
services and hardware.
- Compiles, disseminates, and documents receipt of required
contracts, purchase orders, promissory notes, and other
- Fields calls and emails from end-users and engages the
- Aggregates end-user feedback to facilitate service delivery
- Interfaces with vendors to understand the scope and costs of
services, schedule service window, and follow up to ensure timely
and accurate completion.
- Maintains scheduling timelines and documentation for
installation, remodel, service additions, moves/adds/changes, and
other implementation events.
- Recognizes and recommends operational improvements to enhance
- Supports new concept innovation by gathering POS specifications
for new hardware, software licensing, and services and obtaining
pricing from vendors, ordering as required, and ensuring timely
shipping and scheduling.
- Assists the Data Management Team with configuration and
enhancement requests. Tracks and monitors vendor and installation
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Find Great People, Spartanburg , IT POS Project Manager, Executive , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!