Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Specialty : Physical Therapist - PT Locations : Spartanburg, SC
Shift : 8 - 5:30pm M-Th, 8 - 3pm Friday Duration : 13 weeks Start
Date : ASAP Job Description: **Someone within 59 mile radius from
worksite address**Job Requirements:Physical Therapist Job Summary
This position will access referred patients to include their
functionality, capabilities, limitations, and medical conditions to
determine a treatment program to promote recovery and healing in an
out-patient clinic. This PT will set realistic and achievable goals
for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and
educate the patient in an appropriate therapy method. Physical
Therapist Responsibilities and Duties
- Consult with patients to learn about their physical condition
- Develop a treatment plan.
- Teach patients how to properly use exercise techniques.
- Provide stimulation or massage.
- Use equipment and devices to assist patients.
- Maintain patient records, keeping track of goals and
- Advise patient about in-home exercises. Physical Therapist
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an
- 1-3 years of experience in physical therapy in an out-patient
- Current SC PT license and CPR certification
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Spartanburg , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!