Registered Nurse Cardiac Progressive Care
Company: Mission Hospital
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description Introduction Newly increased rates!This position is
eligible for a sign on bonus with a 2-year commitment to Mission
Health. Sign-on bonus will be paid out in your first paycheck!
Current HCA employees and those employed by HCA anytime in the last
6 months are not eligible to receive the sign on bonus.Do you have
the career opportunities as a(an) Cardiac Progressive Care
Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We invest in what
matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work, and at every
stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to
join Mission Hospital which is a part of the nation's leading
provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. Benefits Mission
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Do you want to work where you have a voice?
Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and
improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways
for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils,
advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction.
We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner
with our Nurses at Mission Hospital! Job Summary and Qualifications
The Progressive Care Registered Nurse coordinates and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care. In collaboration with medical
providers, the RN provides pre-operative and post-operative nursing
care. The RN serves as an advocate for patients to support an
unparalleled patient experience. What you will do in this role:
- Assess patient condition during admission and during each
shift, identifying and reporting any changes in patient
- Perform procedures or other functions as ordered by the medical
- Document the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Perform the administration of prescribed medications and
- Maintain a knowledge of medications, procedures, and equipment
used in the care of cardiac and medical-surgical patients.What
qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in
a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of
hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between
departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions or extensions
may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO
Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions
should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of
experience are exempt.
- Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing.
- Required License/Certifications: Must have and maintain current
licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of
Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply,
licensee should confirm with NCBON Certificate: BLS Healthcare
- Preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in
area of specialty
- Required Experience: One-year hospital nursing experience This
role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on
local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical
or religious exemption is approved).Mission Hospital, located in
Asheville, is Mission Health's flagship hospital and is licensed
for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the
No. 1 "Best Hospital" in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and
Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of "Best Hospitals"
nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral
center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level
II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Children's
Hospital - the region's only children's hospital - providing 30
pediatric sub-specialists. We're the busiest surgical hospital west
of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state.
Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional
cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west
of Raleigh. "Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this
opportunity is your next step in your career path, we encourage you
to apply for our Cardiac Progressive Care Registered Nurse opening.
We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted
by a member of our team. We are interviewing apply today! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: Mission Hospital, Spartanburg , Registered Nurse Cardiac Progressive Care, Healthcare , Rutherfordton, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!