Company: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) located in
Spartanburg, SC is seeking to hire FULL TIME BC/BE Endocrinologist
to join a well-established practice at our Pelham Medical Center
office located in Greer, SC. The Endocrinologist will join a group
office-practice of 4 BC Endocrinologists and 3 Physician
- Hospital call is for consultation only-no direct admits or
- Night call requires phone response
- Call 1:5; done a week at a time
- Active diabetes education program with 6 full time CDEs
- Serves community and provides follow up and telephone triage to
patients with blood glucose management problems
- EPIC EMR System
- Extensive Referral Network
- PSLF Approved Institution
- Exceptional Compensation Package Including:
- $6,000 CME allowance
- Attractive Retirement Options
- 30 Days Time Off Per Year
- Paid Malpractice Including Tail Coverage
- Covered Relocation Expenses
The Upstate of South Carolina is a lush, green area with hot
summers and temperate winters. It is a hub of New Southern culture,
with a blossoming art and food scene, and has attracted attention
from travel writers worldwide as a Top 10 destination for many
things, including; best relocation destination, best places to
start a company, best downtowns, best girls getaway, best parks,
and even best water!
Just an hour from the Blue Ridge Mountains and 3 hours from the
ocean, housing is moderately priced and educational options abound.
Commuting is easy, and your recreational opportunities are endless.
Come find out why everyone wants to live here, in the Upstate!
Contact Information: Alternate Contact:
Kristin Baker, Sr. Physician Recruiter Taylor Eubanks, Physician
101 East Wood Street 101 East Wood Street
Spartanburg, SC 29303 Spartanburg, SC 29303
Office: (864) 560-6331 Office: (864) 560-6171
Cell: (864) 809-9375 Cell: (864) 357-8944
Keywords: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Spartanburg , BC/BE Endocrinologist, Healthcare , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!