industrial Rehab Physical Therapist
Posted on: October 8, 2018
Industrial Rehab Physical Therapist Spartanburg, South Carolina Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a permanent Industrial Rehab position Spartanburg, South Carolina. Interested candidates should hold a current license/registration in PT and be a graduate of an accredited school of physical therapy. Responsibilities of the Industrial Rehab Physical Therapist
Provide quality, Industrial Rehab care physical therapy services.Evaluate and assess your patients to establish functional, measurable goals that promote restoration of functional abilities. Realize your own potential to achieve your goals and overall excellence.
- Advise and consult with the family and/or other caregivers as indicated to promote the client' s level of progress toward mutually agreed upon goals and plan for discharge.
- Participate in educating the client and the family or other caregivers to promote the client' s progress toward mutually agreed upon goals.
Requirements of the Industrial Rehab Physical Therapist
- Prefer a therapist with Industrial Rehab-Workers Compensation experience, but all interested therapists are encouraged to apply
- Valid South Carolina PT License
- Degree from PT Accredited College
- Ability to work effectively with clients and to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work independently
- Provide a quality customer service focus and an enthusiastic attitude
Compensation of the Industrial Rehab Physical Therapist
- Salary ranges from $66, 000-$100, 000 depending on experience + annual bonus
myPTsolutions is a therapist-owned medical staffing company, specializing in Physical & Physical Therapist s, Speech Language Pathologists and Registered Nurses. We believe that compassion is the foundation of healthcare. We serve others because we truly care about them. Job ID JN -092018-5601
Keywords: myPTsolutions, Spartanburg , industrial Rehab Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!