Team Member at Pi-Squared Pizza Drayton Mills
Company: Pi-Squared Pizza
Posted on: January 13, 2021
--Pi-Squared Pizza - Drayton Mills, Spartanburg SC--Team Member
Job DescriptionSummary of Position:Provide friendly, responsive
service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests.
Take orders and prepare all menu items. Cook and prepare a variety
of food products including meats, poultry, vegetables, sauces, and
other food products using a variety of equipment and
utensils.--Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Prepare a variety of meats, poultry, vegetables and other food
items for cooking using a variety of kitchen equipment. This
includes (but is not limited to) washing, dicing, cutting, and
- Maintain appropriate portion control and consistently monitor
food levels on the line.
- Understand and comply consistently with our cooking methods,
quality standards and rules, policies and procedures.
- Handle, store and rotate all products properly, while
maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work and service area including
tables, chairs, floors, shelves, walls, oven, and refrigeration
- Greet customers with enthusiasm and provide friendly, quality
- Take food orders from guests; accurately enter orders in our
point-of-sale system, which relays orders to the kitchen.
- Accept payment, process credit card charges or make change
- Handle phone orders with professionalism and accurately collect
information needed to complete order.
- Monitor and observe guests' dining experience. Ensure guests
are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and
courteously to any requests.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and
efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant
manager or immediate supervisor.
- Attend all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions
- Promptly report equipment and food quality problems to
- Inform manager-on-duty immediately of product shortages.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the
- Previous restaurant experience is preferred, but not
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money
and operate a point-of-sale system.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 9 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Have exceptional grooming and hygiene habits.--The ideal
- Have the ability to develop positive working relationships with
all restaurant employees and work as part of a team by helping
others as needed or requested.
- Have the ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to
guests and other employees.
- Have the ability to maintain a professional appearance at all
times and display a positive and enthusiastic approach to all
- Be able to exhibit a cheerful and helpful attitude, and provide
exceptional customer service.
- Be able to adapt to changing customer volume levels with a
sense of urgency.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a complete understanding of the
- Be able to follow instructions for recipes and sanitation
- Have the ability to be cross-trained in all areas of the
kitchen and line.
- Have the ability to communicate in the primary language(s) of
the work location.--EOE
Keywords: Pi-Squared Pizza, Spartanburg , Team Member at Pi-Squared Pizza Drayton Mills, Hospitality & Tourism , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!