Company: Singbev Hospitality dba Chicken Salad Chick
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Direct, coordinate, implement & manage the planning, organizing,
training and leadership necessary to achieve identified
objectives/goals for sales, cost controls, employee relations,
Guest service/satisfaction, product quality, and
cleanliness/sanitation. Position is responsible for ensuring
adherence & compliance for all standards of operating a CSC
location. Must be able to produce, deliver, and follow up on every
catering order generated for the restaurant. The four major areas
of responsibility are: Marketing and sales, Order production and
organization, delivery and taking orders (call center). Ultimately
60% should be spent marketing and driving sales. Please note that
if needed, you may be required to help with shift during lunch. We
offer commission on all orders generated by you.Requirements:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Have a valid State Issued Drivers License and proof of
- Have a fully functioning automobile that is clean and in great
appearance to our customers.
- Establish a network of sales representatives in the area and
establish sales relationships
- Coordinate and deliver all catered meals to business/offices on
scheduled days and times
- Produce and organize all food to be delivered and any catering
- Participate in all local special events that the local Chicken
Salad Chick selects
- Follow up with businesses/offices on the same day of the
catered event to gain feedback
- Understand & adhere/comply to all policies, procedures,
standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all Guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly and courteous service.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served
according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality,
appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures.
- Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service
standards and efficient operations.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial
and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms and reports in an
organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurants preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and
condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the
restaurants receiving policies and procedures.
- Work with Store Manager to schedule labor for anticipated
business activity to provide optimal Guest service, product quality
and operating standards while maintaining desired cost control
goals for labor.
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for
violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county and
municipal regulations pertaining to health, safety and labor
requirements for the restaurant, employees and Guests.
- Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising
and promotional activities and campaigns, in accordance with the
- Always adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and
personal grooming.Company IntroductionChicken Salad Chick provides
a delicious menu with a variety of 12 Chicken Salads, homemade
sides, delicious soups, and great sandwiches. This location is one
of the originals to the franchise and we are looking for a
hospitality professional to help us maintain a team of excellence
and superb service.
Keywords: Singbev Hospitality dba Chicken Salad Chick, Spartanburg , Catering Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!