Full Stack Developer
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Apex Systems, America's second largest technical staffing firm,
has an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer with a client in
Spartanburg, SC. If interested in this, or any other opportunities
with Apex Systems, please send a resume and best contact
information to Sarah Zschunke, Technical Recruiter, via CANDIDATES
MUST BE U.S. CITIZENS. Location: Remote - May be required to come
onsite in Spartanburg, SC when necessary Terms: PERMANENT Are you
passionate about technology and business, and ready to learn what
it takes to help a private, fast-growing company innovate and
execute in the fintech space? Join the team as an Experienced
Developer (C#, .NET, Java, Python). Will also need Front-end
experience with Anuglar or React. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Computer Science strongly
- 5+ years of .Net applications development.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, Web API, JQuery, CSS
- Angular or React
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Presentation Foundation
- SQL Server
- BitBucket / Bamboo / VSTS
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Proficient in current development and source code management
- Good Experience with Continuous Integration and hands-on
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Preferred skills to include Python and AWS. Responsibilities:
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing
the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest
solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally
with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners,
designers, Ops, customer support
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical
expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information
technology best practices and standards and how to apply this
understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from
the assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts
on the most important things that drive value to the business
- Seek out, research and experiment with new technologies
- Develop applications based on the .Net framework with minimal
- Lead small teams in the development of new applications.
- Provide technical leadership in the introduction and
implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Participate in plan development, ensuring on time task
- Perform as a technical lead for projects as needed.
- Ensure alignment of solutions to business objectives.
- Perform scope, design and code reviews to ensure quality.
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems, and
recommend improvements. EEO Employer Apex Systems is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow
discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical
conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered
domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a
crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation,
union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you
have visited our website in search of information on employment
opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation in using our website for a search or application,
please contact our Employee Services Department at or - provided by
Keywords: Apex Systems, Spartanburg , Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!