Mobile Project Manager
Company: Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg
Posted on: February 8, 2019
Under general supervision, is responsible for digital programs through planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting that support the corporate marketing strategies. Responsible for digital marketing campaigns, corporate websites, and online analytics/reporting.
- Recommends, introduces, demonstrates, and supports tools and techniques for both Agile and traditional business analysis and to improve project execution success
- Serves as a liaison between development teams and the customer and/or end user
- Creates requirements plan; elicits requirements through workshops and interviews, evaluates requirements, documents requirements and project risks, and obtains stakeholder sign-off
- Performs gap analysis and reports on results
- Determines and documents business objectives and alignment of project requirements and objectives to those business objectives; gives input to changes in business architecture that may result in significant benefit to the business or process improvements
- Analyzes requirements; manages and documents functional requirements, non-functional requirements, user requirements and the Agile stories, epics, and technical requirements sufficient to describe objectives and tasks
- Reports on project progress and changes via the project status reports
- Works with Quality Assurance (QA) in the creation of test plans and cases, and reviewing test strategies, test plans, and test cases to ensure requirements are met; supports the QA and Testing Teams
- Supports the Project Manager or Project Lead to help create project plans, identify risks, reporting and governance, compliance with project charters, creation of system and architectures, analysis of service level needs, documentation of designs and solutions, test planning, requirements and defects tracking
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
--- 4-5 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in JIRA preferred
- Computer literate
This is an office position that consistently operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer. Requires the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
Bachelor's degree diploma or equivalent experience
Keywords: Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg, Spartanburg , Mobile Project Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!