Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
UNION AREA-FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a
difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to explore
ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or perhaps you
have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated
population in your community? If you answered yes to any of these,
then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union counties is
looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of
our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging
adults throughout our community. We offer competitive
wages and flexible hours.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- We offer great culture where you will be supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
- We offer affordable insurance benefits of all types!
- An opportunity to make a difference!
- CAREGiver celebrations and CAREGiver appreciation days!
- On-Call pay premium!
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about
this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/768.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Spartanburg , CAREGiver, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!