Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
FULL TIME AND PART TIME HOURS AVAILABLE!
Do you desire to work for an organization that
makes a difference and offers meaningful work? Are you looking to
explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum? Or
perhaps you have a desire
to support the vulnerable and
isolated population in your community? If you answered yes to any
of these, then Home Instead has an opportunity for
Home Instead in Spartanburg, Cherokee and Union counties is
looking for caring and compassionate Certified Nursing
Assistant's to become a part of our team and join our mission
of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our
community. We offer competitive
wages, flexible hours and
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Catheter Care
- Monitor Vital Signs
- Assistance with feeding and monitoring swallowing
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with transfers/ rotating in bed/ bed bound
- Assistance with grooming and bathing for high needs/low
- Assistance with all ADL's
- Alzheimer's Care
Requirements to be a CNA with Home Instead:
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Posses a valid Certified Nursing License
- We offer great culture where you will be supported by our
reliable office staff 24 hours a day!
- We offer affordable insurance benefits of all types!
- An opportunity to make a difference!
- Employee celebrations and appreciation days!
- On-Call pay premium!
We have a variety of shifts available. Find out more about
this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/768.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Spartanburg , Certified Nursing Assistant, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!