Innovation & Communication Intern (Fall)
Company: BMW GROUP
Posted on: May 3, 2021
This intern will coordinate communications for PI-4 Regionally
and Internationally in the following market operations service
areas: Provider Management, Environment Management, Security
Management, Mobility Management, Facility Management (Hard/Soft
Services), Energy Management, Project Management, Risk Management,
Concepts & Planning and Technology. They will provide innovative
input to continuously improve Region Americas (FM, Energy,
Security, Mobility, and Space Provision) systems & processes, and
supports communications and innovations across the Region Americas
to ensure strategic targets are met.
The qualified intern/Co-op should expect to contribute & improve in
the following functions:
- Publishes Newsletters Regionally 2x/mn, Internationally
- Coordinates and facilitates Marketplace workshops 2x/6mn
- Coordinates All Associates infoshare meetings 1x/mn
- Facilitates Department Meetings weekly
- Maintains Intranet sites of the Department as needed
- Maintains Organizational Charts for the Departments Region
- Updates and suggests improvements to the Department
- Coordinates and distributes surveys, including post analysis
- Intranet Revamp / Freshen up
- New Newsletter format and enhancements
- Process, Method, Systems documentation for above assigned
- End Of Year Event Planning
- PI-4 Year Book Update
- PI-4 Guidebook Update
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Communications, or
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or
university in the United States.
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application.
- Ability to complete 3 alternating work terms for Co-op
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university.
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE 8/16/2021 - 12/17/2021.
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is
the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO)
to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and
may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the
option of BMW MC or the employees.
Keywords: BMW GROUP, Spartanburg , Innovation & Communication Intern (Fall), Other , spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!