Electrical Engineer (Control Panel Design)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
I have a client located near Spartanburg, SC that has an immediate
need for an Electrical Engineer.
Our client is a custom designer, manufacturer and fabricator
serving the waste water, carpet, textile, non-woven and other
- An Electrical Engineer responsible for designing code
compliant industrial control panels. Will work closely with
sales and mechanical engineering teams to ensure designs meet
customer requirements while minimizing manufacturing costs.
- 5+ years’ experience in industrial controls and electrical
- BSEE or higher
- Read and understand electrical, mechanical, process
specifications and drawings
- Experience designing industrial control panels.
- In depth understanding of NFPA and UL electrical codes.
Including UL508A and UL698A explosion proof requirements.
- Draft electrical wiring drawings
- Generate engineering submittals including electrical wiring
schematics, bill of material and component documentation.
- Ability to program is a plus and knowledge of PLC programming
for varying brands of PLCs including Allen Bradley, Siemens and GE
is a plus.
- AutoCAD Electrical experience
- $38-46/hr- (Flexible depending on experience)
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information,
please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press
apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with
you in greater detail.
2015 Vaughn Rd., Suite130
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Keywords: Selectek, Spartanburg , Electrical Engineer (Control Panel Design), Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!