Company: Regional Finance
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The purpose of the Branch Operations Intern is to assist in
developing the branchs business, learn the consumer finance
business, RMs business practices and to prepare to manage a branch
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete training program within the required timeframe.
- Understand our personal loan product offerings in order to
assist customers in making educated decisions that help them
achieve their financial goals.
- Establish and build customer relationships through delivering
- Develop and deliver consolidation options for customers.
- Ability to learn how to underwrite loans.
- Work with past-due customers to arrange payments.
- Assist in maintaining standards in weekly delinquency reduction
and delinquency slow file percentages.
- Offer additional loan products to current customers.
- Execute business plan for outbound solicitation to former
- Close loans as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current full-time Sophomore, Junior or Senior in an accredited
- Flexible schedule while working between 8 and 25 hours a
- Computer literacy.
- Must pass pre-employment assessment, drug screen, credit, and
criminal background checks.
- Must be eligible and willing to obtain all required
certification and licenses.
- Major in Business related program preferred
- Previous work experience in customer-facing environment.
- Willingness to relocate for career advancement.
- Valid Drivers License and access to a dependable automobile
with liability insurance coverage.
- High degree of self-confidence
- Leadership qualities
- High energy
- Above average communications skills
- Ambition to work in the finance business and to be a Branch
- Customer service oriented with a personality that relates well
with a broad spectrum of people, including external customers,
branch colleagues, and corporate co-workers
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task
- High degree of integrity
- Sales mentality
This position works in a Branch office providing services to
customers and potential customers in person and over the phone. The
Branch Operations Intern typically works 16-25 hours a week, Monday
through Friday with some evenings and Saturdays.
Keywords: Regional Finance, Spartanburg , Operations, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!