QSR Lead Representative, Full or Part Time
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Store 2723415Q: 315 John Dodd Rd, Spartanburg, South Carolina
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Three (3) months experience in food service preferred.
- Ability to work in the conditions described below.
- Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools, and materials listed
in the QSR Representative job description.
- Ability to work as scheduled and arrive to work on time.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations
(add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves
customer issues on shift.
- Provides training assistance to new QSR Representatives.
- Performs shift supervision.
- Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately,
handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for
- Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to
maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and
cleaning of all equipment at store.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages ad other selling
- Assists new applicants with application process.
- Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular
- Inspect store facility and equipment for safety, cleanliness
and proper working order.
- Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
- Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift
- Completes all site merchandise build-to's for ordering and
purchasing of merchandise.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the QSR
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be
required to work outside to clean QSR areas, take out
the garbage during the day or early evening hours, etc.
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing
occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
- Exposure to occasional noise.
- Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from
ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from
ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds
(i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to
all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may
require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place
and remove signs).
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES
AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT
NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFC REQUIREMENTS
OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required
by business necessity, with or without advance notice to
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act
(the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Spartanburg , QSR Lead Representative, Full or Part Time, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!