Senior Brand Analyst
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
- Support the Reporting and Analytics Team with analysis,
reporting, KPIs, and Supply Chain initiatives that will elevate and
improve the team's communication, visibility, reporting, and
- Support the SPG DC teams with performance management and staff
planning questions and improvement projects.
- Translate company goals to individual performance management
and staff planning goals and align efforts and outcomes.
- Fully understand SPG DC operations and staff planning
- Assess and develop appropriate key performance indicators and
performance goals for specific positions and departments within
- Drive down costs by building reporting and analytical tools to
improve the overall DC performance on metrics like Units per Hour
- Collect organizational data and use it to generate reports on
work volume and projected staffing needs.
- Develop, produce and distribute regular daily reports to
specifically support the SPG DC teams.
- Develop and distribute reports on an ad hoc basis as
- Supply Chain Management: Distribution, Logistics, Order
Fulfillment, Performance Management, Analytics, Human Resources,
Customer Service and Purchasing.
- 3PLs and Global Logistics.
- Sales and Sales Operations: Wholesale, Retail, e-Commerce teams
for all Brands.
- SCM Reporting and Analytics team.
- Global IT.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced Excel, SQL query writing, Word, & Outlook skills are
- Experience with IBM Cognos and Tableau preferred.
- Experience with Alteryx, MicroStrategy, and Microsoft Access
- Ability to create and manage documents on SharePoint.
- Knowledge and experience with ERP(SAP) systems.
- Strong understanding of Warehouse Management Systems (Manhattan
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end Supply Chain processes with
Logistics and/or Distribution Center emphasis
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Team player with the ability to work with diverse groups
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree.
- One to two years related experience in the field of supply
chain and logistics and/or data analytics.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
At adidas we have a winning culture. But to win, physical power
is not enough. Just like athletes our employees need mental
strength in their game. We foster the athlete's mindset through a
set of behaviors that we want to enable and develop in our people
and that are at the core of our unique company culture - the 3Cs:
CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION and CREATIVITY.
- CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the
field, to reach higher. For us at adidas confidence means
acknowledging that we don't have all the answers. But we are
willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this
is part of our learning - it helps us improve.
- COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches,
teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger
together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue,
inclusiveness and trust in each other's abilities and talents.
- Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No
great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors' training
plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore,
gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and
encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not
tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our
applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Senior Brand Analyst
TEAM: Supply Chain Management
Contract Type: Full time
Date: Apr 21, 2021
Keywords: Adidas, Spartanburg , Senior Brand Analyst, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!