Company: Citi Trends, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Manager to join our
team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel
industry. We're growing, so if you've ever wanted a chance to lead
the way, this is it. In this role, you'll be the glue that holds
our store together. Your organized nature and five years of prior
retail management experience will be the keys to your success as
you manage and lead the store in all day-to-day operations.
Ultimately, you'll be responsible for two things: ensuring that our
customers get the service they deserve and keeping the store on
track with planned sales and profit goals. We're looking for people
with excellent communication skills who thrive in exciting,
fast-paced environments. A background in fashion apparel will help
you stand out in the crowd. This position is ideal for someone with
a strong work ethic.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling
and termination practices including legal compliance and internal
- Maintains financial controls including shrink, payroll and
other operating expenses.
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory
transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales,
inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing
services for customers.
- Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc.
policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of retail experience as a Store Manager.
- 5-7 years of retail experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career
in retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest
assured, if you show the initiative, there will be plenty of room
to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits
package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a
401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid
growth of your own, this is it!
Keywords: Citi Trends, Inc., Spartanburg , Store Manager, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!