Company: Chicken Salad Chick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Chicken Salad Chick provides a delicious menu with a variety of 12
Chicken Salads, homemade sides, delicious soups, and great
sandwiches. This location is one of the originals to the franchise
and we are looking for a hospitality professional to help us
maintain a team of excellence and superb service.Overview:
We have an opening for a Chicken Salad Chick Shift Lead
position. The work schedule for this position will rotate to
include a combination of opening, mid-shift, and closing. Please
only apply if you are available to work these hours. Working at
Chicken Salad Chick is more than just a job, it's an opportunity to
gain valuable skills and life experience that goes beyond just
serving a great product in a friendly environment.
- Serving guests by taking orders, handling cash and credit
cards, making drinks and desserts by offering an immediate and
respectful response to all guest's needs.
- Delivering meals to guests at their table or to a designated
pick-up area, and providing excellent customer service at all
- Maintain cleanliness of your work area and the dining room,
parking lot, and restrooms.
- Stock sauces, cups, lids, etc. as needed to maintain throughout
- Effectively manage and lead a team of people serving our guests
while maintaining our operating standards to provide the best
hospitality and guest experience.
- Making deliveries
- Coaching, teaching and training team members on policies and
procedures and creating a positive work environment for
- Maintain food safety and cleanliness standards
- Open and/or close the restaurant leading the shift as a key
- You must be hard-working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and
have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation with a current driver's license is
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be available to work any time including Saturdays- time off can
be given for special requests
- Have at least one-year previous restaurant management or
leadership experience is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Chicken Salad Chick, Spartanburg , Leader, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!