Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Summit Hills
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Location:Spartanburg, SC
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it A Great Place to Work and where you can make a difference
in a seniors life? Then check out this opportunity!
Summit Hills cares about the individuals who serve our members and
is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Spartanburg's premier Retirement Community is now accepting
applications for a Director of Nursing (DON) to establish and
implement standards of resident care throughout the healthcare
system on a 24-hour basis. Current state licensure as a Registered
Competitive Wages The most flexible and generous PTO program in the
industry - Use your PTO as Cash!
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Four year college or university degree desired.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
- MDS 3.0 experience desired.
- Administrative and management experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position
- Five years of long term care experience desired.
- Working knowledge of prescription drugs, therapy practices and
- Remain in good standing with all standards of the Nurse Practice
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Outlook) plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Must have a valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record
as specified by the Company and by the Companys automobile
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the campus.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
We offer 26 days of PTO your first year + PTO Payout Program.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability,
Life Insurance & 401k with match.
If you are having difficulties with the application process, please
Keywords: Summit Hills, Spartanburg , Director of Nursing (DON), Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!