Quality Control - ISO
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our client in Spartanburg, SC is looking for a Quality
Control / ISO Coordinator.
We are in search of a Quality Control / ISO
Coordinator in Spartanburg, SC. This person will be
required to have knowledge and experience in Quality Engineering/
Program Management; in addition to ISO / TS Certification
experience and knowledge about Advanced Product Quality Planning,
and Production Part Approval Processes.
- Act as the “ ISO9001: 2015 Systems Coordinator”
- Act as main customer liaison for any quality-related customer
concerns and verify the implementation of solutions and/or
- Supporting purchasing staff to establish Quality requirements
from external suppliers.
- Ensuring that the manufacturing and production processes meet
international and national standards.
- Accomplishing Quality assurance objectives by training,
assigning, coaching, and counselling employees; enforcing policies
- Achieving Quality assurance operational objectives by
contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and
reviews; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits;
determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Maintaining and improving product quality by completing
product, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating
customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management
to develop new product and engineering designs.
- Preparing Quality documentation and reporting by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed
processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and
- Setting and monitoring Quality objectives as documented in the
Annual Plant Quality Plans
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lean tools, including, but
not limited to VSM, Takt time, Heijunka, Poka-yoke and DMAIC.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in an engineering, technical
or related field. (Experience combined with other degrees or
certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’ s degree.)
Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role
- Full understanding and proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel,
Outlook, & Word).
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills.
- Proven ability to coordinate with and lead a team of quality
- Ability to foster constant process improvement throughout a
- International experience preferred.
Term: 6 Months Temp to Perm
Our client is looking to fill the Quality Control / ISO
Coordinator position ASAP. If you are interested in
hearing more about this opportunity, contact Shelley
Keywords: Selectek, Spartanburg , Quality Control - ISO, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!