- Physician, Pain Management
- Medication Management (primary)
- Interventional Procedures (as needed / physician is able to
- Part-Time to Start (1 to 2 Days per Week)
- Option to Increase to Full-Time as Patient Volume Grows
- No On-Call, Evenings, or Weekends*
*Please note that if the new physician wants to work evenings or
weekends, that will be accommodated by the practice.
- Monday through Thursday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Closed Friday/Saturday/Sunday
- Competitive Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Profit-Sharing / Bonuses
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full Benefits for Full-Time
- Package Details Negotiable
Spartanburg, South Carolina
For more than 15 years, this private pain management practice has
been located in the heart of Spartanburg, with a mission to ensure
each and every patient is able to live their lives pain-free. They
utilize medication management, a limited number of interventional
procedures, and chiropractic care. They are currently hiring
due to a desire to expand the medical side of the practice.
See a variable number of patients per day. Appointments are
scheduled according to type of visit, provider preference, and
hours being worked; in a typical 8-hour shift, a physician is
likely to see 20-30 patients.
All visits are prepped and supported by a dedicated clinical
assistant, who is available to help the physician as needed.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- patient evaluations
- specialist referrals
- medication management
- general wellness
If the physician has the necessary experience and/or training to
provide interventional procedures, the offices resources
- fluoroscopy suite
- pain table
- ultrasound equipment
- RF generator
- digital x-ray
The patient base is currently very small and 90%+ medication
management, with limited interventional procedures performed as
There are no on-call duties, nights, or weekends, unless the
physician requests to work outside of the listed business
The practice uses the Sevocity EHR.
- South Carolina medical license
- Board Certification or Eligibility, relevant field
- experience or training in general pain management
- experience in and comfort with pain medication management
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jenn Kunkel
at email@example.com or call (773) 998-1272.
Please visit www.chsrecruiting.com/jobs to view all available
opportunities at CHS Recruiting.