Sr. Project Manager - Wind Energy
Company: Management Recruiters International, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A U.S. based construction company that is one of the nations top
builders is expanding their operations, and are in need of a Sr.
Project Manager Wind Energy. This company provides a complete range
of services, including planning, program management,
preconstruction, general contracting, construction management,
design-build, and development.
They have built a reputation for being a leader within the
construction industry, and within the communities in which they
live and work.
This Construction leader believes in exceptional people and
exceptional teams, and the company has been voted a best place to
work 35+ times over the past decade.
- Mentors and manages team members, time management, and
developing client relationships on one or more projects.
- Fosters strong teamwork orientation and be a resource for
valuing and promoting diversity.
- Provide proactive and intentional leadership in developing the
safety culture on the project site.
Drives Business Results
- Contract administration, procurement, scheduling and costing,
supervision of project, staff oversight and mentoring, risk
management, and quality control.
- Coordinate large site logistics to include road work, heavy
lifting, electrical work and power.
- Provides direction to the project team to complete the projects
safe and on time in commercial, industrial, or civil
- Develops leaders through active career sponsorship and provides
the right responsibilities and work assignments to cultivate
- Supports and encourages team member career learning and
- Coaches and mentors the project teams.
Champions Customer Service
- Creates and fosters a project team culture of far superior
service to the customer.
- Responsible to develop and implement a quality plan that
ensures the design and construction of a project, meets or exceeds
the customers specified performance criteria.
- Portrays a positive attitude and demonstrates professional
customer service skills.
Builds for the Future
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement and
- Achieves consistently outstanding results as a professional
- Demonstrates business operations and project leadership
consistent with company values.
- Model exemplifying a code of ethics at all times.
- Ensures business operations are consistent with the companies
- Bachelors Degree in Construction, Civil, Architectural
Engineering, or Construction Management, or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 Years Construction Management or related
- Current Drivers License.
- Position is up to 100% travel.
- Proven ability to fulfill development to closeout
responsibilities for multiple, complex projects.
- Detail orientation sufficient to organize and manage multiple
- Possess basic understanding of construction law and generally
accepted business practices.
- Microsoft Office, project and pertinent web application skills
at an intermediate level.
- Proven positive and professional attitude and strong customer
- Ability to interpret and communicate corporate policies.
Keywords: Management Recruiters International, Inc., Spartanburg , Sr. Project Manager - Wind Energy, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!