Intern -Upstate Market South Carolina
Company: First Horizon National Corp.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Intern - Upstate Market South Carolina
This Internship will provide:
- Knowledge of the company's First Power culture, vision and
- A broader perspective on how First Horizon services the
community and region as a whole.
- The opportunity to participate in and/or lead the completion of
assigned, short-term projects requested by managers
- The opportunity to acquire specific skills that are needed to
achieve professional goals and aspirations.
- Hands-on work experience in the field
Our Internship program is a 9 week PAID program that starts on
Monday, June 7, 2021 and runs through Friday, August 6, 2021.
To introduce an intern to the fields of Commercial and Retail
Value for the Intern:
The intern will benefit by experiencing our day to day
activities, our client and team meetings, and by learning various
aspects of a career in banking. They will be introduced to
responsibilities and functions of a financial institution.
The intern will rotate through all aspects of the South Carolina
Upstate Market to include the retail banking centers and the
treasury management, credit, and commercial banking departments.
The intern will be introduced to all general areas of the bank and
will assist in documentation work, customer service, credit and
other duties as presented. The intern will learn about business
development, customer service, review of the credit process and how
treasury management functions.
- Demonstrated ability to use all Microsoft Office applications
(Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Ability to utilize software/system: Moody's, InStep, ICL
- Good organizational skills, detail oriented, and ability to
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and must be
comfortable communicating with customers and all levels of
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on
simultaneous projects or initiatives.
- Must be a proficient multi-tasker and comfortable taking
direction from multiple people
- Good analysis, research, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with general office administrative and clerical
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Average 40 hours per week.
NOTE: A 2.75 GPA or higher is required
This internship will primarily work at 215 N. Pine Street,
Spartanburg, SC and 110 E. Court Street, Greenville, SC (and will
at times be working at other locations within the Upstate Market).
Work areas are sufficiently spaced and can accommodate an intern
while maintaining safety Covid19 protocols.
Keywords: First Horizon National Corp., Spartanburg , Intern -Upstate Market South Carolina, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!