Company: Stanton Optical
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Does a dynamic, exciting and results driven fast-paced
environment catch your attention? Are you ready to join a company
with tremendous growth opportunities? At Stanton Optical and My
Eyelab we call our sales associates Manager in Training because we
invest in developing our future leaders from the moment they join
our family. As a Manager in Training, you will create an easy and
memorable experience for all of our patients and customers when
assisting them throughout our unique sales process to fulfill their
eyewear needs. We are looking to match self motivated individuals
with a role where they are ultimately in charge of their earning
and career potential.
My Eyelab and Stanton Optical are among the nation's fastest
growing, full-service retail optical centers. We are dedicated to
offering customer service and quality eyewear at affordable prices
to our patients and customers. As a leading optical retailer, we
offer some of the nation's most desirable optical brands.
Our team members share and support the Vision, Mission and
Values of our parent company, Now Optics. These include:
Vision: Modernizing the eye care experience for all people
Mission: Making eye care easy
- Integrity: We see integrity as building a foundation of trust
with our customers, employees and stakeholders by communicating
honestly, ensuring consistency and delivering on our
- Collaboration: We see collaboration as combining the talents of
a diverse group, offering proactive communication and being
open-minded to new ideas.
- Accountability: We see accountability as taking initiative,
delivering our best in all we do, accepting responsibility for our
actions and taking ownership of results.
- Respect: We see respect as prioritizing human relationships,
being present, connecting with transparency and empathy.
- Empowerment: We see empowerment as making purpose-driven
decisions to support the company vision, showing appreciation for
others, and taking care of the individuals we serve.
- Greet our patients and customers as they enter the store,
identify patients' needs to ensure an easy and memorable experience
while providing promotional products and services available. Answer
- Assists patients and customers to choose eyewear that best fit
their budget requirements as well as eyecare needs. Troubleshoot
and identify problems related to prescription.
- Resolve customer complaints, diffuse unsatisfied patients, and
provide solutions to remedy situations.
- Attain sales goals established while complying with company and
local policies and procedures.
- Adhering to quality control standards including OSHA and other
- Ensure brand standards by performing basic housekeeping duties
- Other duties as assigned and required
- You have 1+ year of proven track record of delivering
outstanding customer service while exceeding sales goals in a fast
paced retail environment
- You have the ability to multitask, prioritize and be flexible
with changing business needs in a team environment
- You have the skills necessary to communicate effectively with a
diverse group of people
Are you the perfect fit?
- Do you share our vision of modernizing eye care for all people
and making eye care easy?
- Do you have a high school diploma or equivalent required?
- Are you passionate about outstanding customer/patient care and
eager to share that passion with others?
- Do you have a strong interest in learning, embracing and
fostering innovation among your team?
- Are you consistently promoting high work standards while
empowering others to have an entrepreneurial mentality with our
- Do you have schedule flexibility? Work hours will be determined
based on business needs
- Are you knowledgeable about MS Word, Google Docs, etc?
- Optical experience is a plus
Now Optics d/b/a Stanton Optical and My Eye Lab Brands is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any kind. All employment decisions at our company are
based on business needs, job requirements and individual
qualifications, without regard to actual or perceived race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age,
disability or certain classifications based on genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local
laws, regulations or ordinances.
Keywords: Stanton Optical, Spartanburg , Sales Associate, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!