Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
A Reliability Engineer job in Spartanburg, SC is currently
available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for
developing reliability scopes & operational needs. This role
requires a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering along with 5+ years of
experience. Must have experience with centrifugal pumps. This is a
very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and
has excellent upward mobility.
- Develop reliability project scopes based on manufacturing and
- Continually track and monitor reliability issues in focus area;
pareto based value.
- Provide value added economical solutions for reliability
- Enhance proper documentation of equipment in various plant
- Work with site EHS to ensure OSHA regulations and Compliance
regulations are fully met.
- Facilitate reliability solutions with key stakeholders.
- Timely completion and closure of reliability improvements
- Recommend improvement in sites systems to enhance reliable
- Perform other duties, assignments and projects as
- Learn from support role models.
- Ability to train and create training documents.
- Employee strategic reliability principles for continuous
improvement (FMEA, RCFA, PPA. etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; Mechanical degree
- Lean Six Sigma exposure; certification preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing and chemical process
- knowledge of Microsoft software
- Strong communication skills
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Spartanburg , Reliability Engineer, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!