Posted on: May 3, 2021
Selectek has a client located near Spartanburg, SC that has an
immediate need for a Quality Engineer / ISO
This person will be required to have knowledge and experience in
Quality Engineering/ Program Management; in addition to ISO / TS
Certification experience and knowledge about Advanced Product
Quality Planning, and Production Part Approval Processes.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent in an engineering, technical
or related field. (Experience combined with other degrees or
certifications may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’ s
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar role.
- Proven ability to coordinate with and lead a team of quality
- Ability to foster constant process improvement throughout a
- Act as the “ ISO9001: 2015 Systems Coordinator”
- Act as main customer liaison for any quality-related customer
concerns and verify the implementation of solutions and/or
corrective actions. Ability to work face-to-face with customers’
- Ensuring that the manufacturing and production processes meet
international and national standards
- Maintains continuous improvement effort by conducting analysis
on product defects recommending improvement modifications for
correction and studies cost improvement methods/projects making
- Accomplishing Quality assurance objectives by training,
assigning, coaching, and counselling employees; enforcing policies
- Strong knowledge and experience with Lean tools, including, but
not limited to VSM, Takt time, Heijunka, Poka-yoke and DMAIC.
Pay: $33-48/hr. (Flexibility depending on
This is a temp to permanent assignment. For more information,
please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or press
apply, and I will give you a call to discuss this opportunity with
you in greater detail.
Keywords: Selectek, Spartanburg , Quality Engineer, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!