Company: Jones Lang LaSalle
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Directs project management services on assigned JLL client
projects/regions/practices, providing superior client service.
Area of Responsibility
- Oversees project implementation and execution through
completion of construction.
- May manage small, ground-up projects including programming,
design, entitlements, bidding, permitting, and construction
- Builds and carries out marketing and development initiatives to
best deliver results to existing and potential clients.
- Oversees capital improvement/asset preservation programs with
design and construction processes at multiple sites through local
resources, with minimal oversight.
- Develops or assists in developing project budget including hard
and soft costs.
- Begins to manage or assists in managing project budgets for
subject properties and maintain monthly forecasts and cash flow
- Assists in or may be responsible for project scheduling and
project decisions based upon owners objectives which may include,
but is not limited to: site improvements, entitlements, permits,
consultant selection; design team management, schedule creation and
management, contractor selection and management, financial
management including cash flows, anticipated cost reports and
- Assists in or assembles and manages required teams of
consultants and contractors. (Negotiates contracts with each team
member; Interfaces with architects, client staff, property managers
- Maintains client relationships and may assist in or manages
- Provides appropriate level of on-site supervision to ensure
project performance criteria are being met.
- Develops relationships with consultants/contractors/vendors and
evaluate their performance.
- Operates independently on activities relevant to project.
Defers policy issues and employment related issues to higher
- Identify and address areas of concern regarding potential
liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions,
etc.) to Manager or Project Lead.
- Assists Market Leader and Regional Management in the
establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of
- Assists in training and developing JLL team members in the
skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and
practices expected for a successful project implementation.
- Assists local PDS team in meeting profit numbers on a Market,
Regional, and National level as determined on a yearly basis by the
- May perform business development activities including but not
limited to: assisting with or leading the sourcing, pitching, and
securing of new business and projects within local markets.
- Participates periodically in client meetings or business
development presentations as part of a Team to help demonstrate our
capabilities. Assists with the development of marketing materials
and support information/data. Maintains a working knowledge of
business units available product and service offerings
- Ensure that all accounts receivables are maintained at a level
not to exceed planned working capital charge as set by corporate
finance, the project team and/or the Regional Operations
Education / Training
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
Years of relevant experience
- 2-5 years as APM or similar role.
Skills and Knowledge
- Firm knowledge of construction, architecture or commercial real
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with
executive level internal & external clients
- Organizational & detailed-oriented with the ability to
prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and
- Assumes complete responsibility for assignments of moderate
complexity, and continues to aggressively improve skill base.
Preferred LEED, AIA, PE, PMP
- Position may work primarily at client site or project location
with potential daily client and contractor interaction.
- Face to face and/or remote daily interpersonal interaction is
usually required in order to perform the job.
- Travel as needed and may range from 0-4 nights per week.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and
affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and
investment management services. We take our responsibility to
protect the personal information provided to us seriously.
Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the
purposes of processing in connection with JLLs recruitment process.
We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with
appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it
for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it
safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data,
please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process including the online application and/or overall
selection process you may email us at . This email is only to
request an accommodation. Please direct any other general
recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle, Spartanburg , Project Manager, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!