Company: Weston Solutions
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Weston Solutions, Inc. is an Engineering and Environmental
Consulting Firm that has been providing munitions response and
range solutions to our federal, state and commercial clients for
more than 2 decades. As a significant investor in advanced
geophysical classification technologies, Weston strives to maintain
a diverse self-perform capability and technological mindset. Our
DoD accredited Geophysical Classification Organization is realizing
rapid growth through our diverse portfolio of contract vehicles and
task order awards.
Our team has several positions open for Field
Technicians/Scientists to support various services such as
geophysical and other environmental data collection. You will work
with and support data collection field teams and develop the skills
needed to operate geophysical and survey equipment.
Weston is seeking to fill these positions in the Spartanburg, SC
area, but will consider candidates located in the Mid-Atlantic
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Associates degree required; recent college graduate with a
Bachelors degree in technical/ science related field is
- Entry level applicants will be accepted. Knowledge of
geophysical and survey equipment is a plus.
- Must be capable of carrying up to 50 pounds.
- Should be mechanically inclined.
- Must have good communication skills and compatibility with
- Work and complete assignments with minimal direct
- Demonstrate willingness and ability to learn and conduct
assigned activities in a professional manner.
At Weston Solutions, Inc. you will do meaningful work and make
valuable contributions. Employee-ownership at Weston is a path to
professional growth and access to diverse opportunities in a highly
connected community that works together across key service areas to
make a difference in the environment. Weston continues to evolve
and adapt to our changing world as a leading provider of
environmental and infrastructure services for over sixty years. In
both the public and private sectors our teams help identify, solve,
mitigate and manage critical environmental issues to help clients
achieve a more sustainable future.
We fully invest in our people: Weston provides a competitive and
comprehensive benefits package program that offers employees high
value options with solid financial protection, meeting the
individual needs of its people and their families.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with base and matching employer
- Paid time off to include: vacation, sick, holiday and parental
- Life and disability plans
- Critical illness and accident plans
- Work/Life flexibility
- Professional development opportunities
Keywords: Weston Solutions, Spartanburg , Associate Scientist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!