Operations Team Leader
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We strive on making an emotional connection with every guest that
comes to our restaurant in a positive way. In our kitchens, we
focus on fresh and simple ingredients. And we always have. Since
the beginning, we've served chicken that is whole breast meat, with
no added fillers or hormones, and we bread it by hand in our
restaurants. Produce is delivered fresh to our kitchens several
times a week. Salads are chopped and prepared fresh throughout the
day. It may not be the easy way, but it's the only way we
Corporate Purpose: To glorify God by being a faithful steward to
all that is entrusted to us. To have a positive influence on all
who come in contact with Chick-fil-A.
At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders are responsible for assisting the
management team in all aspects of shift management and ensuring
that each restaurant guest has an outstanding experience. Team
Leaders are responsible for supervising assigned stations for an
entire shift and may be assigned to open or close the restaurant in
the absence of a manager; following established opening and closing
- Insures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to
accurately prepare all orders.
- Insures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights
and measurements for all recipe items.
- Insures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain
restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control
procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies
- Insures that Team Members monitor patio, restroom, parking lot
and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management
regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all
employees with respect while providing them with direction and
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure
violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a
stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Here are some of the great benefits of working at
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments
to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to
arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants
are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with
family and friends.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator -
The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the
operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her
employees, teaching them important business skills for the
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive
paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will
learn valuable business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A,
our Operators consider their team members to be more than just
employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A
restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members
really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Other possible benefits include being closed on Sunday, annual
scholarship opportunities, retirement plan, food discounts,
advancement opportunities, annual company outing, christmas bonuses
and vacation time.
Minimum 18+ years old * Previous customer service experience
preferred * Previous leadership experience an asset * Hard-working
* Team-oriented * Friendly * Honest * Great customer skills * Great
decision making skills * Servant leader
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Spartanburg , Operations Team Leader, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!