EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business,
services over 1 billion square feet of commercial space across the
United States. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS
provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of
financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation,
and education sectors.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of area sites to
ensure that client's needs are met and/or exceeded by performing
the following duties personally or through subordinate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the on-site safety program, driving a safety first
- Develop key client relationships.
- Manage the workload to an established Budget.
- Ensures associates are serving both internal and external
- Maintain the site process manuals and ensure compliance to
- Update and manage all changes to the contract equipment list or
specifications through the Change Order Process.
- Manage/Assess/Develop associates through the PAF process.
- Works with Human Resources to coach and discipline associates
according to policy.
- Perform candidate interviews and manage the new hire
- Manages the site HR process and submits completed reviews on
- Manage the site employee training matrix to insure all
employees have obtained required training.
- Manage subcontractors, including competitive bid process for
- Able to create and document bid estimates.
- Manage Subcontractor site safety video and contract specific
- Ensures that paperwork and the work-orders from site are
completed accurately and timely.
- Prepares for and attends required customer and Viox meetings
including bimonthly site visits, regular staff meetings and
steering team meetings.
- Monitors all trade group activities and sub-contractors on
daily or project basis.
- Able to perform required work orders as needed.
- Able to perform root cause analysis and implement corrective
- Manage Site Performance Metrics and implement action plans to
address any metrics not meeting established goals.
- Prior to contract commencement, assist Transition Project
Manager in Transition process as assigned.
- Co-ordinate customer driven or PM generated project
Site management responsibilities:
- Time Sheets
- Work Orders
- Reporting to steering meetings (co-ordination and working
- PO Generation and Approval
Bachelors Degree (BA) or equivalent from an accredited college
or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 10 years experience in an industrial environment
- Working knowledge of HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and Mech.
- Microsoft applications:
- Emphasis on use of Excel. Experience with formulas, graphs, and
data manipulation. Should be able to move fluently through spread
- Word, should be able to create and/or modify existing Word
- Power Point, should be able to create and/or modify existing PP
Must possess a valid drivers license
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk and sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance;
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk, hear, taste and smell. The
employee must be able to lift and /or move up to 50 pounds. Do
equipment inventory at roof level. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision and ability to adjust focus, determine full range of colors
in work areas, drawings and mapping. Ability to move about
commercial properties and construction sites, through tight
passageways and corridors. On feet throughout start-up process
We offer our employees a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for
individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to
our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity