Elementary Media Assistant 2021-2022
Posted on: June 1, 2021
QUALIFICATIONS: post secondary training in technology.
Keyboarding ability and demonstrated aptitude for the work to be
REPORTS TO: Media Specialist/Principal
JOB GOALS: To assist students and faculty in the effective use
of the media center.
- Assists in the total operation of the Media Center at the
discretion of the Media Specialist.
- Assists students and faculty in the proper use of the Media
Center materials and equipment.
- Assists in the processing of materials and equipment for the
- Performes routine clerical duties.
- Maintains the confidentiality of patrons.
- Abides by all aspects of the Copyright Law.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Media Specialist or
- Works with others consistently in a cooperative and respectful
Spartanburg County School District No. 7 does not discriminate
on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin,
age, handicap, or veteran status in the provision of educational
opportunities and benefits, in compliance with Title VII of the
Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of
1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the
employment provision (Title I) of the American With Disabilities
Act of 1990. EOE Spartanburg School District 7 does not tolerate
acts of sexual or gender-based harassment. Any sexual or gender
based harassment is encouraged to be reported to Spartanburg
District 7, specifically to the District Title IX Administrator:
Dr. Carlotta Redish, 864-594-4400, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Spartanburg7, Spartanburg , Elementary Media Assistant 2021-2022, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!