Patient Serv Rep Onsite 1 - ES
Company: Firstsource Solutions
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Location: Spartanburg Regional Health in Spartanburg, SC
Hours: Monday - Friday 12:00pm - 8:30pm
- The Onsite Representative is responsible to screen patients
on-site at hospitals for eligibility assistance programs either
bedside or in the ER.
- This includes providing information and reports to client
contact(s), keeping them current on our progress.
- Review the hospital census to identify self-pay patients on a
- Screen those patients who are in-house and are designated
self-pay for state, county and/or Federal eligibility assistance
- Begin the application process when possible.
- Identify specific patient needs and direct them to the
appropriate agency for assistance.
- Introduce the patients to Firstsource's services and inform
them that we will be contacting them on a regular basis about their
- Provide transition for the Patient Account Representatives to
develop a positive relationship with the patient.
- Legibly record all patient information on the designated in
house screening sheet.
- Document the results of the screening in the hospital computer
- Inform the designated hospital employee(s) of the availability
of assistance for each patient in a timely manner.
- Identify out-patient accounts from the census that are
designated as self-pay.
- Print a ledger for each outpatient account identified as
- Make an attempt to reach the patient by telephone.
- Outside field work as required.
- Document out-patient accounts when accepted in the hospital
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
- Experience with medical assistance programs is desirable.
- Social service background or education is preferred.
- Must have basic computer skills.
Keywords: Firstsource Solutions, Spartanburg , Patient Serv Rep Onsite 1 - ES, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!