Company: Crane Co.
Posted on: June 3, 2021
- Marketing Program Support: Assist with coordination of
tradeshows and new product introductions
- Development of highly effective, original and targeted
marketing copy (documents that flow together seamlessly and are
consistent in approach, content coverage and level of detail) for
the promotion and sale of Crane products
- Assist in development of company newsletters, technical papers,
profiles, sales proposals, etc.
- Work closely with Product Managers, MarCom Director and Graphic
Designers to develop effective sales collateral --prepare ads,
catalogs, user manuals and guides, technical help books, online
help documents and other reports
- Support other departments by writing & editing creative
materials for promotions, direct marketing (email, newsletter),
advertisements as well as website content, etc.
- Assimilate and structure information into creative,
stimulating, "user-friendly" formats.
- Organize ideas and work at translating any technical language
or jargon into text that the average reader can understand
- Update monthly event calendar / Circulate information to staff
- Manage Brand Crane Platform (marketing store) and Apply and
communicate Crane branding standards
Keywords: Crane Co., Spartanburg , Marketing Specialist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!