Executive Assistant to the CEO
Company: Denny's Inc
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing
administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- First contact for customers, vendors, franchisees, or employees
when trying to communicate with CEO. Screens mail and phone calls
and directs them to the appropriate department/person; resolves
inquiries to limit CEO involvement.
- Coordinates agenda, schedule, and logistics for Denny's
Leadership Committee meetings.
- Organizes and manages Board of Director meetings for Board
members and Denny's management including but not limited to
negotiating hotel contract, all food and beverage arrangements, AV
set-up for meeting room, transportation, etc.. Also includes
personalized attention to Board members.
- Organize calls with Denny's Board of Directors and Denny's
- Organizes and plans other meetings as requested by CEO and/or
other Denny's Leadership Committee members.
- Works closely with Denny's Leadership Committee to establish
award winners and awards for annual DFA Convention and then
coordinates program placement with DFA management.
- Manage calendar and travel for CEO, as well as expense
- Prepares correspondence on behalf of CEO as directed.
- Manages guest complaints and distributes appropriately with
follow up as necessary.
- Manages President's letters and certificates as requested.
- Manages TK2, Denny's satellite office in Grapevine, TX, keeps
calendar, scheduling and oversees contract worker.
- Maintain Master War Room calendar.
- Performs administrative duties for others members of the
Denny's Leadership Committee including but not limited to expense
reports, travel, calendar management, etc.
- Solid understanding of internal policies and procedures, as
well as general knowledge of various departments and their
- Special projects on demand
- Other duties as assigned or required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate degree strongly preferred
- 7+ years of previous executive level experience
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Represents Denny's Guiding Principles at all times.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills, with experience
responding to internal and external inquiries.
- Proven experience managing multiple priorities, as well as
dealing with highly confidential matters.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and
Denny's, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment
opportunity for all persons regardless of age, race, creed, color,
national origin, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information,
military or veteran's status, criminal background, or any other
characteristic protected by Federal, State, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application process should contact 864-597-8000. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT THIS NUMBER TO CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION.
Keywords: Denny's Inc, Spartanburg , Executive Assistant to the CEO, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!