Automotive Service Center Greeter
Company: SpeeDee - A Plus Automotive
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Our first SpeeDee Oil Change opened in December 1980 in
SpeeDee swiftly grew into a quick lube and automotive tune-up
service business, and by the mid-90s, SpeeDee had added complete
brake service and grown to a full-service auto maintenance and
For 40 years, SpeeDee has built trusted customer relationships
based on reliability and professional service and grown from a
single store to more than 150 locations.
How Are We Different From the Competition?
- Local Ownership
- Quality Service
- Training and Certification
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check and Service Review
- Free Top-Off Service
- Maintenance Records
- Affordable Rates
Safety You Can Trust
SpeeDee takes the well-being of employees and customers
seriously. We are following cleaning protocols and continuing to
monitor CDC recommendations related to sanitation procedures
associated with COVID-19.
The Greeter is responsible for establishing and maintaining good
customer relations, accurately completing written work orders,
providing customers with excellent service and serving as the
initial customer contact point.
- Greeting the customer in a friendly inviting manner
- Presenting service options to the customer
- Writing up customer and vehicle information
- Performing all duties of the Fluid Services Technician as
- Presenting additional maintenance service options to
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Automotive and retail experience helpful
- Cheerful and friendly communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Clean and neat appearance
- Clear and effective telephone skills
- Valid state driver's license
- Customer service skills
- Basic literacy (ready, writing, math skills)
- Ability and licensed to operate motor vehicles
- Verbal communication skills
- Ability to properly use mechanical hand tools
- Attention to detail
- No previous experience or training required
- Materials and Equipment used: Automotive oils, fluids, and
lubricants. Windshield washer fluid, battery electrolyte
- Environment: Frequent exposure to outside weather elements,
noise, and vehicle exhaust fumes throughout the entire shift.
- Physical Activities: Position requires good corrected vision,
hearing, frequent standing, walking, climbing, stooping, crouching,
handling, reaching, and lifting.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Training and Certification Opportunities
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchisee/franchise location, and
not to SpeeDee Worldwide, LLC.
Keywords: SpeeDee - A Plus Automotive, Spartanburg , Automotive Service Center Greeter, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!