Automotive Center Manager
Company: SpeeDee - A Plus Automotive
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Our first SpeeDee Oil Change opened in December 1980 in
SpeeDee swiftly grew into a quick lube and automotive tune-up
service business, and by the mid-90s, SpeeDee had added complete
brake service and grown to a full-service auto maintenance and
For 40 years, SpeeDee has built trusted customer relationships
based on reliability and professional service and grown from a
single store to more than 150 locations.
How Are We Different?
- Local Ownership
- Quality Service
- Training and Certification
- Multi-Point Courtesy Check and Service Review
- Free Top-Off Service
- Maintenance Records
- Affordable Rates
Safety You Can Trust
SpeeDee takes the well-being of employees and customers
seriously. We are following cleaning protocols and continuing to
monitor CDC recommendations related to sanitation procedures
associated with COVID-19.
We are seeking an exceptional Center Manager for our SpeeDee Oil
Change & Auto Service location. We need an experienced professional
to manage the business to the highest operational standards and
excellence in customer satisfaction.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the ideal candidate who
has a service and operations background in the automotive industry,
is highly committed to delivering the best service experience to
customers and can meet the position requirements listed below.
Management experience in an automotive environment is
Candidates should have great interpersonal skills, an upbeat
personality, strong work ethics, and a commitment to excellence
with all levels of service.
- Learn and fully execute our System of Operation Understand it
and deliver it consistently every customer, every time.
- Operate with integrity and professionalism Manage all aspects
of center operation to the highest standards of quality and
- Customer interactions, service, and satisfaction
- Hiring and all aspects of good employee management
- Service bay management
- Inventory management, ordering, stocking
- Daily accounting management
- POS system maintenance
- Safety & warranty prevention
- Bottom-line profitability
- Build and lead a team of service-oriented technicians Hire the
right people, build skills, motivate & energize, train continually,
foster a strong service mentality and team environment.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience Must have a genuine
desire and ability to engage and please customers, build
relationships, and create loyalty.
- Build the business Participate in the effort to build strong
center awareness and community connections and develop business
opportunities within the local market.
- Materials and Equipment used: Automotive oils, fluids, and
lubricants. Windshield washer fluid, battery electrolyte
- Environment: Frequent exposure to outside weather elements,
noise, and vehicle exhaust fumes throughout the entire shift.
- Physical Activities: Position requires good corrected vision,
hearing, frequent standing, walking, climbing, stooping, crouching,
handling, reaching, and lifting.
- Growth Opportunities
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Safety You can Trust
- Training and Certification Opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Excellent work environment
- Tools Provided
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchisee/franchise location, and
not to SpeeDee Worldwide, LLC.
Keywords: SpeeDee - A Plus Automotive, Spartanburg , Automotive Center Manager, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!