I.K. Hofmann is hiring 2 nd and 3 rd shift Machine
Operators in Spartanburg, SC for our client in the Automotive
Industry. These are contract-to-hire positions and this client has
excellent opportunities for advancement. If you are looking for a
career this is a great opportunity for you! This is a
climate-controlled warehouse with Holiday pay offered! IK Hofmann
pays weekly, offers full benefits and attendance bonuses. We are
looking for individuals who have previous experience as a machine
operator. If you or someone you know is interested in this job
opportunity apply now! Or text the words "Machine Operator" to for
Machine Operator Job Description
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The essential functions of a Machine Operator include, but are
not limited to the following-
- Operate machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble, or move
- Maintain and monitor machine to make sure it functions
- Conduct quality checks periodically.
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to
complete operations as needed.
- Analyze machine operations and output.
- Adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions,
or other varying needs of production.
- High school diploma/GED.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Machine Operator.
- Experience using hand tools and measuring equipment.
- Must submit a resume to be considered for this position
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of a Machine Operator.
- Stand and walk for up to 8 hours a day.
- Bend, reach, and squat repeatedly throughout the course of the
- 2 nd shift 1:50 PM to 10:00 PM
- 3 rd shift 9:50 PM to 6:00 AM
Why apply for this job?
- You can start immediately and start receiving weekly pay.
- This company has opportunities to build a career.
- Once you join the team you can earn a referral bonus for every
new employee you refer to us that works 80 hours.
The following benefits can be elected immediately following your
- Health Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Short Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Life Insurance Package
"To the extent permitted by law, passing consumer (drug
screening and/or background check) report inquiries may be
necessary for employment purposes."
I.K. Hofmann, USA provides staffing and human resource services,
Vendor Management and MSP Services to both domestic and
international companies. Our services include temporary staffing,
temporary to permanent placement, permanent placement, on-site
administration, human resource management and workforce management.
We specialize in staffing in manufacturing, engineering,
production, warehouse, aviation, automotive, supply chain,
logistics, and HR. As a ISO 9001 certified organization, I.K.
Hofmann has built a reputation for delivering the highest levels of
service and quality while staying true to the founder's vision of
being a staffing firm that cares about their people.
Our parent company, I.K. Hofmann GmbH, is a privately held woman
owned business founded in Germany in 1985 and today has more than
110 branch offices in Austria, the Czech Republic, Germany, UK,
Italy, Slovakia, and the United States.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate
our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classes. Our
differences make us thrive! Must be eligible to work in the United
States for any company without sponsorship.