Company and Culture
For more than 60 years, ServiceMaster has taken great pride in
exceeding the expectations of our customers. Behind our commitment
to excellence are five key attributes that define who we are and
what makes us different from any other.
We Are Experts and dominate the industry in scale and scope with
an adaptable, extensive network that consistently delivers
We Are Committed to our customers and are guided in all we do by
We Are Complete and seek to provide exceptional service and
engage in proactive behavior.
We Are Driven to pursue the highest standards and continuously
improve in all aspects of our business.
We Are Steadfast and here for the long haul with consistent
service that ensures ongoing customer satisfaction
- Paid Training Competitive Pay Career Path Opportunities
Job Position Description:
This position would consist of carpet cleaning full time, Monday
- Friday, and also require on-call after-hours emergency response
work. If you do not have a carpet cleaning background, that is fine
as long as you have disaster restoration experience. We are looking
for people with industry experience! Potential employees should be
hard working, experienced, dependable, thorough, honest,
trustworthy & generally likeable!
This position is responsible for creating cleaner, healthier
environments for our customers by performing the following
essential duties and responsibilities.
- Carpet Cleaning (hot water extraction)
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Perform all carpet cleaning duties using provided ServiceMaster
products, tools and procedures
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Use proper PPE where required
- Will provide on the job training to those with strong work
ethic and willingness to learn.
- Experience working for a professional janitorial company,
office complex, hotel, hospital or school is a plus. Disaster
Restoration experience is preferred
- The ability to be flexible, work at a fast-paced and in a
multi-tasked job is a must.
- Contribute to a positive work climate with a pleasant attitude
and contribute to the overall team effort including being in
uniform, dependable and on time
- Has respect and understanding for co-workers and customers
- Must be able to communicate in English
- 24/7 Water Damage Restoration (on-call rotation)
Physical Demands and Qualifications:
- Constant (up to 100%) standing, walking, pushing, balancing,
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, reaching over head,
reaching forward. Must be able to lift and and/or carry 50
- Ability to read cleaning instructions
- Ability to differentiate between cleaning products and
- Clean and Professional appearance
- Accountable and dependable
- Clean Background Check and able to pass a Drug Test
- Must have a valid Driver's License with clean driving
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
needed. The Company reserves the right to modify this description
in the future, with or without notice to the employee. This Job
Description does not create an employment contract, implied or
otherwise, and employment with the Company remains at will.
Apply and become a part of ServiceMaster, one of the most
respected professional cleaning companies in the country. We pride
ourselves on creating cleaner and healthier environments for our
customer, their employees and customers.
We offer paid training, excellent work/life balance and
opportunities for advancement and a career path that matches your
interests and goals.