Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a
difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Summit Hills cares about the individuals who serve our members
and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a
team environment helping others.
Now offering $500 sign on bonus!
Currently accepting applications for CNAs for FT opportunities
for 7p-7a. Current state certification required. Prior Skilled
Nursing experience preferred.
Choose Your Pay & PTO Options! Daily Pay Available! Shift Diffs
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6
months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment
Scholarship Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Shift Differentials Available
PRN Team Members are eligible for Daily Pay and FREE